Wednesday 5 October 2016

Wednesday 5th October 2016 - THE DAY!

Today is THE day.... the day we have been waiting so long for. Today Lucy's meds arrived (late but still they arrived).

They got here at 12.55.... just in time (if only it had been yesterday) and I did spend nearly an hour sitting on the stairs looking out the window for the postman!!


Yikes! They are actually here!! You can imagine the excitement in our house. Lucy took a Finasteride tablet straight away and we hot footed it upstairs so I could apply the first patch.

So there it is! The first ever patch on her bum :)
After I put it on her first words to me were "have my boobs grown yet?" and we both burst into laughter.

She will apply the cream on her face tonight after she has had a bath and I will do some IPL on her legs for her.

So there we are. Today is the start of new beginnings. We have waited for this day for so long and here it is.

2 comments:

  1. YAY!!!!! (one more) ! I'm so happy for Lucy! I knew her first words would be that :) It's so wonderful, please tell her I said congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Beth. She is so happy and it is great :)

    ReplyDelete